April 4, 2019
We had a great day at Plan-It in Duluth!
Thank you, Lyle Griner, for leading this strategic planning day! The common theme I heard from participants was how helpful it was to have an intentional time/place to step away from being IN ministry to work ON ministry…and the opportunity to take a view of your ministry from the balcony so you could better make “seating arrangements” for relationships, programs and leadership development in the coming year.
Coordinator of Youth Ministry
What's it all about?
•Appropriate for all Christian denominations!
Learn from proven planning techniques
Plenty of time and space to work on your ministry design
• Work smarter and faster, knowing why you do what you do.
• Leave with a framework for next year's ministry.
• Structure a relational team to lead your programs.
• Borrow, exchange, even steal! – ideas from other participants.
• Personalize self-care keep-you-in-ministry goals.
• Learn some tools you will teach over and over to your leaders.
• yourself and if you want, a small team
• a lap top or tablet
• the “sacred dates” you need to plan around such as church, community and your
own family schedules! Don’t forget to plan your vacations.
Click here for the Flyer!
When is the next meeting?
If you missed the April 4 meeting, join us:
THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2019
9am - 4pm
Bethlehem Lutheran Church
418 – 8th Ave NE
Brainerd, MN 56401
See what FOX 21 had to say!
How do I register?
•REGISTRATION: $43 for you plus one other from your church or group!
Only $15 for additional people from your church or group.
Click HERE to Register, and go to the “store!”